What's new

S15 aero skirts and spats

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, I'm going through the process at torque gt finding me a s15 and ideally I wanted full aero.

They've just found me one completely stock without the factory aero but it's only done 15k miles is there anywhere in the uk you can get aero skirts and spats? Not really bothered if they are reps

Thanks, Leo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
Ask Torque GT to source you the Aero parts with the car (I know they've done this for someone before). it was around £1000 for bumper, skirts & Spats which isnt too bad at all :)

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys, if they can't find me 1 I think I'll go for the jsai components replica stuff since it looks real good quality. Are there any other places to get replica aero?

Reaction score
Country
Buy a mint 15k car, fit nasty replica stuff on it? WTF.
Same reason you put a DET in a spec s.... You get the performance without paying for a spec r

In my case I get the look without paying £800 for a genuine

Reaction score
Country
It's not the same thing, if you're putting ill fitting fibreglass on it then you might as well buy a cheap R grade car.

Anyway, it would have been cheaper for me to buy a Spec R than to build up the S, by quite a long way too.

Reaction score
Country
There was a kit for sale for under £1k in Japan a few days ago but i got quoted over £600 to get it over here so i missed out on it
I had seen the same auction on YAJ. It looked like it was in great condition as well.

It's not the same thing, if you're putting ill fitting fibreglass on it then you might as well buy a cheap R grade car.

Anyway, it would have been cheaper for me to buy a Spec R than to build up the S, by quite a long way too.
I agree with the replica stuff. Nothing will beat OEM when it comes to fitment, and quality.

That being said... People are going to do what they want to do so...

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Country
Anyone got a link to that YAJ? I'm almost in the same boat, JM Imports have found me one with partial aero: rear spoiler and side skirts but I want front bumper and rear spats too.