What's new

Cheeky Question before I buy

Reaction score
Country
Morning guys, I really want to get an S15 imported and I've got the money needed now. The one thing stopping me calling torque gt up and putting my deposit down is I've never been in one to get a feel for how they drive/ride etc.

I know it's a bit cheeky asking but would any of you guys be willing to meet me somewhere and take me out in your car? I'm from stoke hit willing to travel a little.

Like I say I know it's a long shot but I'm finding it hard to pay £12k for a car I've never been in

Leo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
According to their website Torque have two on the forecourt in the UK at the moment, if you have your heart set on importing and plan on doing it through them I'm sure they would bring you out in one of theirs... Plus if you like either of the two they currently have you won't have to wait for the import :thumbs:

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
Hi Leo

I met your dad on Shell petrol station.

If I'm available, I'd take you out in mine. It is for sale and has done less miles than most imports if you wanted a car without waiting.

Its also very clean and has some nice parts, MOT & Service has just been done.

Just an idea if you don't want to wait.

If you've got your heart set on a fresh import then I'll still take you out.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah he said he'd met ya! Wants me get a grey one now after seeing yours haha. Managed get a very short drive of one last night but I still got out smiling ear to ear :D Obviously the more I see the better but I think I'll be calling torque gt up on Saturday after last night!

My dad got your number so I'll perhaps give you a call or text at some point mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I'm regularly up in Stone and happy to take you for a spin in mine.