What's new

Will this S14 exhaust fit my S15? Any help appreciated ;)

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

My Tomei Expreme Titanium cracked on one of the welds the other day again for the second time and Im now quickly looking for a stainless steel replacment exhaust.

I am looking at an S14 stainless steel exhaust system for the extra length to go past my rear bodykit. The Tomei Expreme ti I have at the moment is an S14 exhaust system.

Therefore I just wondered whether you guys might know if this Outlaw stainless steel catback would fit?

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Outlaw-Pr...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35cf45973f

Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated ;)

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
It's expensive if your just chucking it on to sell the car. Buy a second hand one for cheap

Reaction score
Country
That's no issue mate, i will get the money back for it anyway. I just need to know whether it will fit or not buddy?

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_500 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
All s14 exhausts will absolutely fit the s15. The only question is how far out she'll stick out at the back. Some look good and some look **** (I've had both). If possible try and get a measurement from the most rear exhaust hanger (where it would actually be hanging not where it's welded onto the exhaust) out to the tip. Should give you a good idea.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate. I had to double check as reading on the web a couple of people suggested not all s14 exhausts would fit due to hangers being in slightly different locations. Is that correct?

Also i don't mind it sticking out quite a bit, as my rear body kit sticks out quite far compared to most kits ;)

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_500 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I've had a good few exhausts all s14 cause they're easy to get here and the hangers always lined up perfect. What affects that sometimes is whatever decat pipe they're putting with the cat back. Some are longer pushing the exhaust out further and causing hangers to not line up.