What's new

Cant believe this. Tomei Titatnium Exhaust has cracked again :(

Reaction score
Country
So decided to take the S15 out for a spin today as it had been sat for 10 days. Everything was fine driving down a long straight on the A329, until I got home.

The exhaust started making a weird muffled sound similar to last time. Checked underneath and low an d behold a large crack on one of the welds again.

I do not understand why this is happening, this is the 2nd one now.

Really annoyed as I am currently selling the car.

Therefore i will be putting the cracked titanium exhaust up for sale and will be purchasing a new exhaust.

Will be up for sale for £300 or near offer if anyone is interested.

Anyway could anyone kindly recommend a good reliable exhaust system that would fit my Spec S S15?

I was looking at the mongoose exhaust system on ebay and it looked preety good. Does it come with two mufflers? Oval and round?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-20...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45ea3349ee

Not looking to spend loads as I am selling the car anyway.

Also the new exhaust needs to have a bit of extra length to clear the rear bodykit, so maybe an S14 one in anyone knows whether this fits?

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
I have a exhaust off my s15 unbranded and needs some minor welding or a s14 apexi gt spec with titanium back box

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
This is why i buy 90 ebay manifolds! mine crack once every 3 years! and there is no difference in power gains.

Do you have a flexi down pipe?

Reaction score
Country
Its the actual exhaust thats cracked mate, right at the muffler end. Which to happen twice in a similar area on the welds is a bit suspect if you ask me.

I dont currently have a flexi downpipe, but even so, when I took it to Horsham develpoments they were suprised it cracked the first time.

Im most likely just gonna purchase a Six performance stainless steel exhaust system from madmotors, as it will arrive in 10 days time.