Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked

Anyone used Japanparts.com?

Thinking of getting some genuine Nissan parts from Japanparts.com. Anyone used them?

Liked
    yes, I have.
    Chris
    1999 S15 Spec S Auto (ever so slightly modified)
    1996 Skyline GTR (UK Holiday car); 2001 Lotus Esprit V8GT (moderate tuning); 2008 BMW 135i (looking for more power)

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by elizium
    yes, I have.
    OK... probably that wasn't the most useful answer

As for Nissan parts, I ordered the folding mirror kit option, clear side indicators and also the metal console surround from them. I also ordered some CUSCO suspension parts. Had a few teething troubles with them due to my card being stopped by my card company because it was 'suspicious' that I was ordering a lot of stuff from Japan. As yet nothing has arrived from them but that could just be a Russian thing

Great communication from them and very helpful, however to be honest I got a better deal pricewise and service wise from perfectrun.com.au (also ships from Japan). I have had about 4 or 5 purchases through them and have always been very happy with prices, service and delivery times.

If you do order though, I have some other things I want and if we can combine shipping on the order that would be cool. I'll be in UK for New Year until about the 11th and will be driving near your neck of the woods on at least 2 occaisions.
    Chris
    1996 Skyline GTR (UK Holiday car); 2001 Lotus Esprit V8GT (moderate tuning); 2008 BMW 135i (looking for more power)

Liked
    I'll get a quote from the place you mentioned. Can't see if they can do genuine Nissan parts or not.

Was impressed that Japanparts quoted 40% less than Newera Parts on a certain part. Impressed, but not terribly surprised...

Liked
    yes, I have.
    OK... probably that wasn't the most useful answer

As for Nissan parts, I ordered the folding mirror kit option, clear side indicators and also the metal console surround from them..............
    Have you got a pic on the metal console surround?
    Or a link perhaps?

Do these 2 companies deal with Nissan genuine parts?
    I need a front inner fender. I lost mine chasing a corvette C5 on a highway doing 200km/h+ this summer
    Nissan GTR -09 Now with Cobb accessport stage 2

Liked
    As for Nissan parts, I ordered the folding mirror kit option
    This is exactly one of the things I'm after. Well...the auto folding mirror option...

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    As for Nissan parts, I ordered the folding mirror kit option
    This is exactly one of the things I'm after. Well...the auto folding mirror option...
    Perfectrun can't get the folding mirror or any of those 'wierd parts'... but they can get standard parts.

For Yakozan - picture here:
    http://www.bengoodger.com/cars/silvi...ions/A5XDF.jpg
    but I have the last one

From Perfectrun I've order a number of gaskets, bolts, pipes, etc.. all Nissan Genuine parts and they've been very very helpful.

Nicely - if you get a quote, can you also find me a quote for an S15 ECU (for Auto trans with SR20DET) and wiring harness for same...

Chris
    Chris

Liked
    Don't suppose anyone's got the part number for the blanking cubby on this photo?

Liked
    Nicely - if you get a quote, can you also find me a quote for an S15 ECU (for Auto trans with SR20DET) and wiring harness for same...
    From Perfectrun or Japanparts?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    From Perfectrun or Japanparts?
    whichever you decide to go with... or both
    Chris