What's new

Front lift kit

Reaction score
Country
I've got a Meister R prototype front lift kit on my S15, it raises the front up 40mm to get over obstacles such as steep entrances to petrol garages, speed bumps etc. I've found it really useful and has saved my front bumper from getting destroyed on many occasions! Its usually found on VAGs or exotics.

This is not air suspension, its an air cup system, so when deflated is solid so your coilovers /spring rates will be the same.

If anyone is interested in getting a similar kit for their S15, let me know and I can talk to MeisterR to produce more kits. I can also provide you with any advice on how to install the kit, and if your local I don't mind giving you a hand fitting it at my garage.

For moderators: I'm not selling the kit, nor am I affiliated with MeisterR. I'm just trying to help out other enthusiasts who may want a front lift kit for their S15, and benefit as I have.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Saw kW did these for their suspension a while back seemed like a good idea ! What sort of cost would be involved

Reaction score
Country
I've text him for prices on kits, takes about half a day to fit one without a ramp. I use mine everyday to get on and off the drive.