What's new

Do S15 Uras kits hang really low?

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, I'm deciding between a Uras body kit and an Origin body kit for my S15. One thing about the Uras body kits is that in some photos it makes the car look like it is very bottom-heavy and VERY low. Is this because the owner's have lowered their car that low or because of the actual kit itself?

This Uras kit doesn't look too low, in fact the actual front bar doesn't look as tall but that may be just the perspective:

But here we see a very low Uras kit where the flares at the bottom look larger??

Is it just the height settings? Are there different size(height) Uras kits? Is it the combination of smaller rims and lower ride height? Or are they just low body kits by design? I don't want a kit that will be 5cm off the ground with my coilovers set to the highest setting.. Anyone that has or has had a Uras kit can comment?

Thanks heaps in advance!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I would say the second car has been slammed, only because for drifting you need plenty of suspension travel so they dont have their cars lowered as much as some street cars so the kits are more than likely identical.

Reaction score
Country
If the Uras kit is not slammed, it does not look right. The "bell bottom" style kits look great when they are low to the ground.

Reaction score
I would say the second car has been slammed, only because for drifting you need plenty of suspension travel so they dont have their cars lowered as much as some street cars so the kits are more than likely identical.
That car got drifted the hole time like that didn't stay mint for long duh

Reaction score
Country
They hang pretty low but it's mostly an optical illusion. Check my build thread, I have uras and only slightly lowered Springs but I want it to be lower