What's new

does anyone know what front bumper this one is?

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
as title, really wanting to get hold on one of these bumpers, skirts are D-max I'm sure as they look the same as mine, but just not sure what make the front bumper is.

thanks
Ryan

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Yes it is.
It's the T&E Vertex Edge kit, it's widebody so no can do with the OEM fenders mate.
Vertex USA is selling it only as a kit, Vertex Japan is selling parts separate from the full kit...but be aware of the price!!!
Last december i've ordered the full kit from USA who's getting the full kit (only on special order) from Japan, i'm expecting my kit end of this month (6 months waiting)

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Blimey, I have no found it, but cheers guys, yeah I did read on RHD japan that it's made to order, my kits already full wide arch anyway so was wondering if the bumper would work with my wings, my car got written off and I'm reshelling so paint and abit of fitment work isn't a major issue, but 6months lead time might be, if you don't mind me asking how much was the kit roughly? Think of RHDJapan is was around £1500 plus postage obviously

and nd yeah couldn't agree more mate the green is over kill

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Normally price of the kit (full kit) is with import costs, tax etc around £6500/£7000 (Widebodykit, Hood & Spoilers) delivered too your door.
I have paid for just the kit (without the Edge hood and Vertex trunk and roof spoiler) £3500, because of this amount of money i chose to order the Vertex Edge hood en spoilers later.

Last edited:

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Normally price of the kit (full kit) is with import costs, tax etc around £6500/£7000 (Widebodykit, Hood & Spoilers) delivered too your door.
I have paid for just the kit (without the Edge hood and Vertex trunk and roof spoiler) £3500, because of this amount of money i chose to order the Vertex Edge hood en spoilers later.

Fair enough mate, RHD japan is on sale at £1570, that's front and rear fenders, skirts,front bumper and rear bumper, and boot spoiler, £700 delivery plus import fees, so probably like £2750-£3000 or something all in, I like the kit but not enough to justify that price unfortunately :( not when I already have a full wide arch kit, still can't find a price for the front bumper on its own

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
I can understand, it still is allot of money too pay for some frp, i myself want it for some time now and for once in my life i have to own a Vertex Edge kitted S15.
That's why i have ordered it

Reaction score
Country
I personally like the wheel stripes, that car would match perfectly next to my zx-10 :) and loving the wing mounted mirrors. cant believe how much that kits is though!

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Those wheels (SSR proffessors) have been sold and the guy is waiting for his dealer to deliver the new rims (brand unknown).
The fender mirrors you are talking about are RX-7 Re-Amemya fender mirrors, very hard to get your hands on and if you can you will pay lots of money, i know i've searched for them but i do have other plans now.

Last edited:

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Didn't even realise the wing mirrors till you said, although I think I prefer oem wing mirrors tbh, altho it's a lot for a kit i can only think with being a made to order genuine kit like that the fitment will be spot on. Which could easily save over £500 of a professional paint-shops time in fitting some of the bad fitment kits being sold here on the uk