What's new

Which wheels should I get ideas?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hey guys i've been meaning to get some new rims for a while now and it seems like its about time soon was gonn agte some for the begining of the year but time was too short and money wise iam not load at the mo hhaha
well i really want some comment in what wheels u guys think looks good with my pearl white S15
I've had a couple in my mind but price is always the problem hahah if u guys can find some pics with white S15 with different rims post them up and let me see :thumbs:

K

kieran

A'PEXi said:
bee*r b5 rims :D

oh i love these but i would never pay the money im too used to getting wheels direct from supplier and therfore paying peanuts, trouble is none of them do the wheeks i want lol

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i have thought about the bee-r rims b4 can get them from envy performance but i like the work emotions more as ive always wanted a set of them any more pics of white one u guys have got...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
ive not check prices out yet but if i was to get some jap rims they would be either order direct from japan or hong kong as it will be cheaper than here

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
kieran said:
what kinda money did tey come out at ming?
On perfectrun about ?620 for a set.
Then there is freight which is about ?170 for all four according to perfectrun.

So total of ?790 + VAT for a set of 18" CR kai

Apex sells them for ?995 which is very good.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i will be looking into it soon i wanna save up a little bit more first as its gonna cost with tyres aswell
just got new rubbers for mine just now thats why :cry:

C

cloudandy

works wheels

i was thinking about getting them in HK either to bring it back or ship it back.
Shipping it back would get a chance to skip the VAT hopefully, have you though about it :thumbs: ?

Reaction score
theyll get you with vat if you ship it back, theyve got 6 weeks or more to go through anything on the boat. The only way is to devalue the item/items

C

cloudandy

Yeah, which is why im thinking to get some second hand ones if possible too to reduce the risk.
Has any one seen the wheels which GTC are selling in ebay 18 inch for 80 pounds each, which is a good price too.
Take a look ming.