What's new

Which wheels should I get ideas?

P

PhilV

those are the wheels I have, bronze colour too ^^

btw what intercooler u got on urs?

P

PhilV

ha ha nah don't fancy selling them at all they look stunning on my car ha ha, sorry mate :(

the wheels are 17x9, dunno about offset? :S lolol

and my car has HKS intercooler, they good? lol hmmm I dunno much about mechanical side of things u see ha ha >.<

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You will soon learn :nod:, it depends on your level of tune, but i think for most of us it wont make much of a difference where your intercooler comes from.

Yeh, knew they were 9j's by the deep spoke design, if you ever have the wheels off check for the offset, i'd be interested to know :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
I thought S15s cant fit concave cr kais. Oh how wrong was I. 17x9 +17 in the front just look freaking hot. I can see that you lip your front guards as well? Looks awesome!

Reaction score
if i bought cr kai's 17 by 9j with an offset of either +28 or +38 would they fit without loads of camber?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You would need some camber on the front to keep it under the arch, rear should be ok.
I think it will hit the suspension leg and stick out.

my 8.5J offset +30 almost thouch the suspension leg and sticks out a couple of mm.

Reaction score
so i would be better getting a 8j wide for the front and 9j for back what be better offset for the front and back +32 front and +38 back.Looking at these on perfectrun cant see a 8.5j?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
He doesnt have the same wheels, you dont get a 8.5j in the 17's.

If you go for: -

Front -
8j ET30 (same as i have) that will clearer any low coilovers, should you get them in the future, and be just in the edge for keeping under the arch.

Rear -
9j ET38+ (i'd go nearer 40), they should be good.

Reaction score
think perfectrun had +32 and +38 for front 8j and +38 or +44 for 9j for the rear maybe the +44 be better?