What's new

C pillar brace for a s15?

Reaction score
I think because the S15 came with factory bracing that was missing on the S14, my understanding at the time was Nissan was criticised for the handling of the stock S14 with the power output, so they improved it in the S15 with body bracing and larger shocks..

Reaction score
Country
I think because the S15 came with factory bracing that was missing on the S14, my understanding at the time was Nissan was criticised for the handling of the stock S14 with the power output, so they improved it in the S15 with body bracing and larger shocks..
Huh? Stock bracing yes. This isn't stock bracing

Reaction score
Huh? Stock bracing yes. This isn't stock bracing
Never said it was, just the fact that, and going back to the first post, they never made a C Pillar brace for the S15, but rather aimed them at the S13 S14, which where inferior to the S15 for bracing.

subzero

Reaction score
Tein made em too. The a serious brace. Come with the green ends like there under bonnet strut brace. You have to cut your parcel shelf tho.

Reaction score
Ok, this is a good image to show the difference between a rear strut brace, the lower bar running to the towers and a C pillar brace, higher up and running between the pillars..

Reaction score
Country
Really can't see any point in this, I thought only Honda ricers fitted this.

Reaction score
Country
Really can't see any point in this,
Yea. Ditto. They seem redundant. Sure the more bracing the better but there's a point where you're just adding weight rather than contributing to the rigidity.

I'm no expert though so if it works, go for it.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
It can be useful if you want to run a race harness..
That's what I was thinking :)

I've been after a harness bar for the S15 for a while but the only ones I find are universal and appear to be **** :(