What's new

Turbo to elbow gasket where to buy

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
As the title says, any body have any recommendation seen a couple on ebay for £10.

Reaction score
Country
Are you running the oem elbow or do you have an aftermarket upgrade? I think most upgrades come with gaskets and bolts if you are upgrading

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Are you running the oem elbow or do you have an aftermarket upgrade? I think most upgrades come with gaskets and bolts if you are upgrading
I have just a greddy elbow, I've got a gasket for the down pipe I just need the elbow to turbo gasket, or do I need studs for the 3 stud part?

Reaction score
I'd recommend metal gaskets as replacing them twice in a month isn't fun! I bought my elbow gasket from Conceptua, advertised as a T25, seems good quality.

Last edited:

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
I'd recommend metal gaskets as replacing them twice in a month isn't fun! I bought my elbow gasket from Conceptua, advertised as a T25, seems good quality.
The one advertised for a s13?

Reaction score
Country
As the title says, any body have any recommendation seen a couple on ebay for £10.
from turbo to down pipe, use OEM metal gasket along with H/T nuts and bolts anything else will just cause you problems, the OEM gasket is not that expensive all other gaskets going from here out to the rear muffler only need to be ones with copper fire rings, ask nissan for a price for this PN 14445-75F10

Reaction score
Yes, OEM is still the best option and as said new bolts and washers...Did anyone say it's a pain in the a**e job..

Reaction score
Country
Yes, OEM is still the best option and as said new bolts and washers...Did anyone say it's a pain in the a**e job..
it is with the GReddy pipe.............. most people make the mistake of removing the turbo to get to it, it can be done with a couple of open end 13mm spanners the shorter the better, doing 1nut a few turns then the next a few turns.. the price we pay for greatness

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Yeah everyone has been saying it is a pain in the a''e to do, do you guys find it easier to attack it from the top or the bottom?

Reaction score
Yes the S13 T25, i believe theyre both the same gasket, they fitted perfect.

When doing just the elbow i use a stubby 13mm spanner, youll need to get under for the bottom ones. Used metal lock nuts too.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Country
I honestly didn't think changing the elbow was that much of a pain at all, but then again I spend my days changing helicopter bits that really are an utter **** to work on so it didn't seem like much hassle. undo the top two nuts from the top and the bottom three from below. Access to a ramp helps a lot of course.