What's new

Spare key?

Reaction score
Country
If you look hard enough you may get lucky and find a Nismo blank key, they come up from time to time.

Reaction score
Country
I got 2 off eBay for 99p +p&p a few months ago. Look just like the oem one but without nissan stamped on them.

Reaction score
Country
Would love a Nismo key! I've been on the look out for one, nengun has one up for bidding atm, http://www.nengun.com/auction/item/e143178615 , but the bidding is at £239.28, which is just crazy money for a key!
I'm fortunate to own 2 Nismo keys, got them from a Japanese guy in the USA a couple of years ago. I didn't pay anywhere near that figure in the Nengun auction though. They are mega rare since production was discontinued some 8 years ago, locating uncut ones in their original boxes is near impossible. So if you REALLY want a Nismo key, best you buy the Nengun key. You may not ever see one again.

Reaction score
Country
If I can get hold of generic blanks for the s15 then i don't see any reason why a few keys couldn't be made ;)

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Me too. I looked into this a few years back and it just wasn't worth that much for a key. So if they could be made up for a reasonable price that would be great.

Reaction score
Country
Obviously I can't print in colour (lol) so the key would need to be painted. I can do the silver but filling in the nismo but will be a ball ache I rekon. But I will experiment, I've actually bought one of those nismo USB keys so can use that for dimensions :)

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
There used to be some titanium keys that would could get, I don't know if anyone has seem them before? Can't find them on ebay anymore though

Reaction score
Country
If you want the exact dimensions of a genuine Nismo key (part number KEY01-RN010) including the size of the embossed Nismo logo, I can measure my key for you.