What's new

Tyres Tyres Tyres

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Hello people, after searching the internet and looking through hundreds do tyres and reviews, what are you guys running, what do you lot think works well and doesn't?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I'm running kumho ku39 atm very good for the money, handle extremely well in all conditions. Around the same price as falkens but a lot grip pier ( have run 452 and 453) . Will be upgrading to either eagle f1 asymmetric or michelin pilot sports soon both top notch tyres !
Have run Pirelli before and didn't rate them at all .

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Goodyear eagle f1's asymmetrical on front
whatever is cheapish on rear for fun times, at mo I've got some 245/40/18 Chinese brand that had a B wet rating and they are quite ood for rear tyres. Wouldn't have them on the front!

Reaction score
Ive been using the Falken 452's but they have been discontinued...very good street tyre for price.. Thinking of going the Federal 595 RSR's next time

Reaction score
Country
I use Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2's. Very good grip in the dry and the wet grip is astounding, very confidence inspiring. Even in the snow we had yesterday they were amazing.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I used Pilot sport 2's on my S15. Very grippy just don't last as long as some harder compound tyres.