What's new

My Spec S Aero

Reaction score
Country
out of interest, on a spec s what goes where the boost gauge is on the A pillar?

Reaction score
Country
I think that's reasonable money for a spec s if it's good mileage and yours looks tidy

Reaction score
Country
3k for an auto, 4 for a manual, 6 for a good spec DET converted car. That's sensible in my eyes, knowing what they actually cost from Japan.

Reaction score
Country
3k for an auto, 4 for a manual, 6 for a good spec DET converted car. That's sensible in my eyes, knowing what they actually cost from Japan.
i agree i have found a site where you can pick up type s auto's from £988 okay you still need to add shipping and duty and tax but that still only adds up to around £3000... ( tradecarview )

keep trying someone might want it and will be willing to pay close to what your after!!

or drop a turbo lump ;)

Last edited:

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
A few years ago 6k was cheap for a Type S

I think we should work collectively to improve the value of our cars, most other jap cars are appreciating in value while S15's for some reason or another is depreciating

Reaction score
Country
Don't take this the wrong way - but if it's an "aero" wouldnt it also have the factory Aero front bumper and matching rear bumper spats, to go with the side skirts and wing?

Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way - but if it's an "aero" wouldnt it also have the factory Aero front bumper and matching rear bumper spats, to go with the side skirts and wing?
I'll think you will find because its the NA S15 that was the aero spec kit....The Spec R came with spats and the better aero bumper

Reaction score
Country
I'll think you will find because its the NA S15 that was the aero spec kit....The Spec R came with spats and the better aero bumper
actually the aero package was quite complex, it was an option to spec which was only skirts and wing. there were then additional 'extras' on the extra which was the spats and front bumper. Only found this out when i imported mine many moons ago