What's new

R.I.P DeanS15's old car

Reaction score
Country
I did wonder about the price of that arb as I was interested. Jdm garage have started to confuse me a bit, sky high eBay prices and selling fake bride seats and nardi wheels, doesn't fill me with confidence haha.. Maybe times are that hard or something.

Reaction score
Country
JDM garage are a joke imho. I don't trust them in the slightest. I know of people who have left cars there for work returning to find that their jdm badges etc have been removed from their cars.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah I get that feeling about them too! Like selling deans old parts via a fake name on eBay, why wouldn't you sell them under JDM garage if they had nothing to hide.

Reaction score
Country
A lot of places that have their own demo car, JDM garage, japperformaceparts, seem to charge the earth for parts. Driftworks is one of few who are decent!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Sorry about not replying... Indeed jdm garage are pricing some things at more than I paid for them new and also describing things as having covered less than 1000 miles when all the paperwork and receipts they would of got with the car clearly would say otherwise. That engine was modified but not built - the bottom end was untouched but the ad, again, would suggest otherwise. Draw your own conclusions!