White or Grey?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
:rolleyes: Yeh yeh, whateva!!!

My favorite is Pewter, although Red is a very close 2nd :nod:, infact my next one will be red :nod: (said that twice today)

A

Autech_NZ

i'd go for white over pewter(grey) but the pearl is a biatch to get touchups done it is a 3 layer paint so costs about 3 times as much to do anything with it.

but why only white or pewter? blue is clearly best :p

Reaction score
hard choice, i like them both. In my case i went for white but thats because the right car came up at the time. Id suggest getting a look at one of each in person if you can, they both look savage

Reaction score
wish i could go look at ones in person but there isnt any near that i know off havent seen any about at all!!Thinks thats another reason why i want one!! Hope i find a nice one soon driving an ole diesel to get me bout!! :eek:

Reaction score
I do import for a few mates and that sort of thing too, heres a few pics of mine shes in the end of the month :p

Reaction score
:nod: wow that looks really nice pal liking that alot thats the kind of thing i was after do u fancy pm me what i would pay to import something like that to the north?Do u get them regestered and all that sorted?

Reaction score
well im down south but i can put you in contact with a guy that can help with the registration etc if needs be? It would work out cheaper in the north in the end because down south were subject to vrt which is nonsense! Doesnt the car have to be standard for it to be registered up north?

for a car like mine you would pay anywhere from 1,400,000jpy to over 2,000,000 or 5,852gbp > 8,357gbp. This would be your FOB price meaning that youd still have to pay shipping ontop of that and duty when it arrives at your port.

Reaction score
yea the car has to be pretty nmuch standard to pass an sva teat i think fo me here which is a curse!!!having troble finding one i like, couple of standard ones seen advertised but they dont look good with the std bumper and any modded ones ive seen so far r big money!!!well big money for me that is!!Dont know what to do.

Reaction score
well theres a few down south for sale that are quite nice but i think theyll work out quite expensive. If you really want one i can help you with the whole import process??

S

S15_silvia_

mmm want a white one...it show the lines of the car v well...but i like all tbh...they all look good with a good set of wheels!

Reaction score
no nothing yet pal think picking it up start of next week i cant wait!!Thanks for the offer of giving me a hand to get one.

Reaction score
no problem mate, looks like youll have to bring me for a spin lol, mines not in now till mid feb, the boats been delayed due to weather