What's new

Nissan S15 Areo body kit - I want this from Australia

Reaction score
firstly, pick up online... you're not in auz......

secondly it words "fibre glass" which suggests it's not genuine, cause mine is poly-blah-blah plastic....

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yep. Starting bid would be much higher if it was genuine Nissan ABS. You can get FRP replicas in the UK for much less than it would cost to get that sent over from Oz...

FRP. Really - don't do it.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I'd agree with the above, i have FRP bodykit, and would prefer it was plasitc :nod:

Having said that, as long as you get the parts fo fit (FRP often needs alot of work to fit properly), and can cope with a few stone chip to the front, its not all that bad :no:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I enquired about a Vertex-style kit with shipping from Australia ages ago. I'll try to dig up the freight cost.
Getting a copy-kit and have it shipped from Australia should be about the same cost as getting one in the UK, maybe less.

I'll dig through my old e-mails and see if I can find the quote.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
damn. Can?t find the e-mails. I suspect they are lost forever.

But you can find Vertex copy-kits in Australia for about 7-800AUD.
The aero-copy kits might be the same price.

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Nicely said:
http://www.speed-r.co.uk/bodykits/nissan/k_nissan_s15_1.htm
Ive had alot of dealings with Speed R over my years of pulsar ownership as Bennett (the guy who runs the company) lives in Leicester. He used to attend all the GTIROC Midlands meets in one of his many cars and is a top bloke :thumbs:

Ive not seen or spoken to him for a while tho but I will try and track him down to see if he has any of these Aero Bumpers laying around so we can see what the quality is like. Leave it with me :D :D

Nicely, Been meaning to ask you this, I take it your aero front is an original?? Was that bought second hand or brand new and from where??? OR, is that a big secret?? :wave:

J.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its an original. Bought as new off Yahoo Auctions via Albert, shipped to Moscow, then couried by Elizium's fantastic parents to the UK (during the newly introduced security restriction last year :eek: ) :notworthy:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
justin666 said:
Nicely said:
http://www.speed-r.co.uk/bodykits/nissan/k_nissan_s15_1.htm
Ive had alot of dealings with Speed R over my years of pulsar ownership as Bennett (the guy who runs the company) lives in Leicester. He used to attend all the GTIROC Midlands meets in one of his many cars and is a top bloke :thumbs:

Ive not seen or spoken to him for a while tho but I will try and track him down to see if he has any of these Aero Bumpers laying around so we can see what the quality is like. Leave it with me :D :D

Nicely, Been meaning to ask you this, I take it your aero front is an original?? Was that bought second hand or brand new and from where??? OR, is that a big secret?? :wave:

J.
hey yup i know bennet he is one of my good friends he doesnt live in leicester anymore i can contact him anytime if anyone need to :cool:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I could do with a spare set of sideskirts as mine will be getting the chop this year as they dont fit very well :no:

Reaction score
i live in australia if you guys ever need any help with getting something from here.... :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
If both those offers were open to me, i accept :D

Just a bit worried about cutting them up and they dont fit :rolleyes: