What's new

browsing the ebay....

Reaction score
and... i'm sure most of you have seen these by now, but, i've never seen this asked....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-200sx-...hZ011QQcategoryZ38786QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I know Nicely runs the THS manifold, and says quality of it, is good.... so i figured, for the price, could be worth trying these out etc....

but... main concern being, will they fit?

isn't there a difference between downpipes on S14's and S14a's? meaning....we've no idea? lol

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yeah there is. The elbows are different and the front pipes are different (Euro S14 and S14a). Even with the same elbows and front pipes, there would still be problems due to the S14 and S14a cats being different lengths...

My current advice :wack: would be to buy a proper S15 front pipe. People have fitted such a pick and mix collection of S14 and S14a exhausts, decats and front pipes that its difficult to tell what's what. All I can say is that mine was fitted with an S15 HKS exhaust and front pipe in conjunction with a custom made 315mm decat (templated off the original cat). The S14 elbow fitted straight on.

Reaction score
thought this would be something of the case.... such pick and mix combinations. basically, i need to be able to bolt 'cat back in for MOT.... so i may just order some tomei parts! LOL

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have S14 elbow, S15 front-pipe, R32GTR de-cat, S15 cat-back.

A lovely mix of exhaust bits, but it works :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
My advice with Nengun at the mo is only order as a last resort. If the price difference isn't too much, get it elsewhere. Took a month to get my clutch bits...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
My advice with Nengun at the mo is only order as a last resort. If the price difference isn't too much, get it elsewhere. Took a month to get my clutch bits...
I think it ha something to do with christmas times.
last christmas it took about 6 weeks for them to deliver a package to me :(

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They are a Shinto and Buddist country, so don't celebrate Christmas... Plus I ordered around the middle of November. They informed me of the dispatch and issued an EMS number about a week before they actually dispatched it. Once it was actually dispatched, it only took four days. Had I known, I would have happily paid the extra ?50 or so to get it from Perfectrun in about a week.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i got my hks front pipe from co-ordsport just to mention we S15 owners club get 10% off aswell if u ring up and ask for gavin he will sort u out kimi knows as she works there

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Described as a 1999 onwards 200SX front pipe? I'd have been inclined to check if it was an S14a pipe. If it is, it won't fit with your cat and an S14 elbow...

EDIT: mind you, if its Blitz, its probably an S14 pipe as they didn't do the shortened Euro S14a pipes.

Reaction score
i checked the part number on nengun and another site, both say that the part ordered, is for the S15

21552 for S15 and 21551 for s14, none for the a.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have S14 elbow, S14 front pipe, 2" home made ss section, S15 de-cat and S15 cat back.

The 2" section was need to mate the de-cat/cat to the front pipe as it was to short :rolleyes:

Reaction score
i'm expecting arrival of parts this week, so... all being well, this weekend could be chucking on new bits.

So, we'll know then if they're all correct etc! :)

Ordered an S14 elbow from apex! :) (as well as the locking subframe collars! :))