What's new

My S15 in Japanese Performance Magazine

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Just thought I'd share, my s15 has had a full feature and will be in Japanese Performance Magazine next month (out the 13th of feb) was plenty surprised to get this months issue today and find a massive picture of my car taking up almost a full A4 page advertising next months issue:

Just thought I'd share :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cool, well done pal :) Is it still Andy and his Mrs that do the photography for Jap Performance? They did mine back in 2010 but never made it to print :(

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Cool, well done pal :) Is it still Andy and his Mrs that do the photography for Jap Performance? They did mine back in 2010 but never made it to print :(
Don't think so mate, it's a guy called dan sherwood, he said he does pretty much all the photography for them now, works directly for them, infact it was dan himself who approached me about doing the feature when me and the car were at santapod japshow final :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
There was a change of editors I think and a big shake up, probably why I didn't get in. They did contract to Jap Performance I remember, they approached me when I was of TOTB.

Reaction score
Country
That looks hardcore, love it. If it's used as a tempter for the next issue does that mean its on the cover as well?

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys :) don't know if it'll be on the cover or not tbh, I didn't think it would be, all depends what else is going in it that month, and the owner of course gets the final say :-/ and I've heard he's not a massive fan of s15s

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
Just a reminder, for all interested, the magazine is now out, came out on Friday, I got a good six pages in there will a massive write on me and the car :)

Reaction score
nice car mate... and is your car on the cover? can you scan some of your pages if you don't mind? cheers man