What's new

Nice s15 but £20k ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Wow. Um not sure, its pretty special but i think he's being abit OTT! Its worth 15 maybe as I don't think its even that highly tuned and as a personal taste thing it looks horrid!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah I think £15k would be realistic when you think proper clean ones can pull in £12.5 max is different for sure, some angles it's really not that nice though... Have to keep an eye on it and see what it goes for

Reaction score
Country
personally i think it looks awful but alot seem to like it at shows, it does stand out but not worth 20k. the driftwork s15 sold for 25k and that had a fortune spent on it. think he,l be lucky to get 15k too the way cars are selling alately.

Reaction score
Country
But it is only one of 2 in the world so surely that counts for something?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, but my car is a one of one. And so is anyone's whose worked on it themselves. They made 1000s of S15s and this is an S15. So it's not really a 1 of 2.
It'll sell in about 3-4 months for an undisclosed amount after a price drop to £16995

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Country
Wow. Um not sure, its pretty special but i think he's being abit OTT! Its worth 15 maybe as I don't think its even that highly tuned and as a personal taste thing it looks horrid!
Think that's the one running a r35 gtr engine with custom gearbox etc etc so very well specked?

Reaction score
Country
I thought this had an rb as it said it on numberplate lol that makes it worse

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Unless they have changed it since but from the thread I have seen on fb it's still this set up.
That's funny though having an rb plate !

Last edited:

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
I chuckle at this car every time I see it, mainly at santapod on the guys stand, but yes has an rb GTR number plate, and you can clearly see through the bonnet vents it's running an sr and isn't 4wd. Not a great fan of the kit tbh I think it's horrible, my specs a lot higher and I still don't think I'd fetch that for mine.

Reaction score
He's dreaming with that price. It's bloody ugly and as said not as well spec'd as you'd expect. 20k is crazy money for an S15 at the moment. They won't be worth that money for a long time yet when they become classic, rare and if you can find an original one. Maybe also when they can be legally imported into America they'd fetch that but not right now. And as for it being 1 of 2.... doesn't make a feck of a difference in my eyes!

Reaction score
Country
To be honest it is only worth that if someone is willing to pay that for it. It's supply and demand. If the demand is there then people will pay it. That's like if when we sell ours we all put them up for 12k plus people will end up paying it as it will increase the cars market value

Reaction score
thats the old number plate off his last car, hes a member on here id say he put 15k into it wheels are like 5 grand,
prob losing a far bit on it

Reaction score
I thought my car at £12000 was aiming high but when I spoke to a mate about this car and the price he seemed to think it was a totally fair price and that as it's a Kazama kit it'll sell.. I'm not too sure tbh

Reaction score
Country
I thought my car at £12000 was aiming high but when I spoke to a mate about this car and the price he seemed to think it was a totally fair price and that as it's a Kazama kit it'll sell.. I'm not too sure tbh
kazama need to fire the guy who designed the kit, reminds me of the tomica skyline, sure crazy arse kits were cool back in the early 80's but now..... look at picture 8 on there web page and its like :hurl:

Status
Not open for further replies.