What's new

Nice s15 but £20k ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
So where is this car with a higher spec and lower mileage for £13k you were going on about?

Reaction score
Country
Bargains are out there if you're willing to look. to be honest its irrelevant. You sold your other S15 and keeping this one so thats end of really. you feel it was worth 20k, I and many others dont think it was- so be it. Im not going to be dragged into silly school boy arguments on this forum. the forum is a place for people to share their cars and learn about them- this sort of BS is what gives them bad names.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah see you have rather a few. Better off you kept this one as it's not like you'll get another like it.

Reaction score
Country
Bargains are out there if you're willing to look. to be honest its irrelevant. You sold your other S15 and keeping this one so thats end of really. you feel it was worth 20k, I and many others dont think it was- so be it. Im not going to be dragged into silly school boy arguments on this forum. the forum is a place for people to share their cars and learn about them- this sort of BS is what gives them bad names.
No lets be clear - its people like you that makes forums a bad place. I read through the posts and felt they were bitchy so I responded to the points raised, you came in typical "keyboard warrior" stating that I know nothing about selling used cars (you don't even know me) and that you can get a higher spec car, with less mileage for £13k, I've asked for proof and you can't, because you won't find a higher spec car, with lower mileage for £13k - that is BS and I'm calling you out on it. So rather than manning up and admitting you are wrong, you are trying to excuse yourself from the argument and saying its childish.

What I decide will be a fair price to sell something that I treasure is my choice, not yours. You are entitled to an opinion to say that you believe it is too much, but that is all it is, an opinion. You don't have the right to then proceed and say that I have no clue about selling used cars, and try and substantiate it with a false claim that you could get a higher spec car with less mileage for £13k. Clearly I do know how to sell used cars evidence by recently selling an S15.

Reaction score
Country
rant over you can put your tampon back in now.

I will look in the Jap auctions and when i find one i will post it up for you?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
If I had £18k lying around I'd rather buy this than a shoebox audi or something. Those LXZ's have got to be worth a couple of grand on their own.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
That's enough.... Everyone has their own opinions, let's leave it at that and you can agree to disagree. The car is not being sold so I will close the thread. If this thread is continued elsewhere (ie. If someone thinks they can start a new thread and continue on) it will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.