What's new

Nice s15 but £20k ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Didn't SVA have a red kazama with graphics all over it for 12995 about a year ago?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah was imported over 3 years ago could be anywhere now . Apparently was only 2 of these made so I find it hard to believe they would both be floating about the uk somewhere ....
Especially with a lot of the same parts http://www.drifted.com/feature-kazama-s15/
at the rate you guys are importing them, uk is going to have more S15's then we do in NZ and we sold them here

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Yeah was imported over 3 years ago could be anywhere now . Apparently was only 2 of these made so I find it hard to believe they would both be floating about the uk somewhere ....
Especially with a lot of the same parts http://www.drifted.com/feature-kazama-s15/
That Kazama one that Matt Boon is talking about was in Ireland 6 or 7 years ago so must be a different car...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't see how that means it was a different car because it was imported to Ireland 6 years ago, couldn't have been sold to someone over here now? Even said in the drifted article the car was for sale Ha ha I don't particularly care either way is cool if both of the kazama cars are in the uk! I was just saying I prefer it before he made it silly wide! If he left It alone he would probably have gotten more money for it.

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I don't think any s15 is worth 20k unless it has a mental engine build and I really mean extraordinary. Time taught me you can put as much money as you want into them but they are not a piggy bank so you can't get that money back out. You can try, but you just won't get it...

Reaction score
Country
I don't think any s15 is worth 20k unless it has a mental engine build and I really mean extraordinary. Time taught me you can put as much money as you want into them but they are not a piggy bank so you can't get that money back out. You can try, but you just won't get it...
So true

Reaction score
Country
The Kazama S15 is a beast, shame it's been ruined now though.

I used to watch the vid of kazama driving it out the garage and down the street in japan and doing a few donuts...this car helped me make my mind up buying an S15 years ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
The Kazama S15 is a beast, shame it's been ruined now though.

I used to watch the vid of kazama driving it out the garage and down the street in japan and doing a few donuts...this car helped me make my mind up buying an S15 years ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Jay, It's one of the videos that made me fall in love with Silvia's too! lol.

Reaction score
Country
Wow - such bitchy comments on here! This is why I avoid forums, like old wives!

1. The registration plate, At no point have I tried to say it has an RB26 under the bonnet, if anyone asks I've told them it has an SR20. The R826GTR plate is a private plate I bought that was on retention. Its intended to be put on my RB26DETT powered Altezza Pic here. When I imported the car from Ireland rather than get a random plate number I put the RB plate on it to save paying the bi-annual retention costs whilst the Altezza was being built. Currently the SR20 suits me fine, it packs a punch with 380WHP (low boost) and is pretty good on fuel considering this is my daily car. I also have an R33 GTR with an RB30, which I'm lucky to get more thatn £1 per mile out of. I also have a spare forged RB26 engine ready to go in the S15 if I blow up the SR20, which hasn't happend yet and testament to the Kazama/Promode guys. Why rip out an engine that is perfectly good?
2. It is priced at £18k, which is a little over what I paid for it, mileage is low with 42k miles, its had a load spent on it, and has a huge spec. I've had so many people ask what I would sell it for, and that is the price, if they can't afford it, they can buy a lower spec one, simple right?
3. If you don't like the kit, that's fine with me - to each their own. I have a bunch of trophies its won from car shows, and a 7 page front page feature in Jap performance. It gets positive comments everywhere I go, especially at car shows, it was also selected to be on the set of Fast 6.
4. It was a Kazama built car, and if you know their heritage as a D-shop you will understand why I've respected it and only extended the rear arches (+135mm), retaining the existing lines. I also ensured it remained the same Kazama red color. I actually had a email (translated) from Kazama commending me for looking after the car. I like my cars with wide arches, personal taste.
5. The Kazama S15 on SVA, is not the same as my S15. Its a different car, and I can't find evidence that it was bulit by Kazama, only that it has the kit + stickers. The spec of it is a lot lower than my S15. The first S15 Kazama Autos built is 2JZ powered and as far as I know, is still in their possession.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
These arent bitchy comments just people talking from experience and their observations. This also highlights the fact that you clearly know very little about the used car market in general- as has been mentioned you never make money on modifying a car when you come to sell it- why do you think Nissan have a completely bolt standard R34 GTR in their heritage center and not some 900hp monster? Granted you are entitled to put your car up for what you like but bare in mind that us forum users are more than likely to be the ones who will buy a car like this and it doesn't take long to realise that you can get a lower mileage s15 with a high spec for under 13k- and that would be the nuts of a car too- plus the £ is strong against the yen at the moment.

This is also not a bitchy comment just an observation...the fact that your car still hasnt sold tells you something about the price of it...

GLWTS

Reaction score
Country
The reason why it hasn't sold is because it is no longer for sale. I had two S15's for sale and I was going to sell one of them, not both.

Please show me a higher spec S15, with lower mileage for £13k! I have to see this...

It wouldn't be forum users on here that would buy the car, as the majority already have an S15, not many own two like I did. The interest I had was from Europe + Dubai. However my black S15 sold in two weeks of being advertised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.