What's new

I want a Varietta :(

Reaction score
Country
So, hello guys, I've come out of hiding (been working in a different part of the world with limited internet for the best part of 7 months.

The Volvo S40 D5 is doing me proud, but god it's a boring drive compared to my S15 and BMWs i've had prior.

So, instead of buying another S15 as i've had before, I fancy a Varietta. haha but know they're not cheap. So anyone seen a cheap one for sale? Not fussed where n the world, I just need some excitement back in my life haha

Cheers guys, and Happy New Year!

Jase

Reaction score
Country

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
the real class bit is the "Chandu's Corner, restaurant & takeaways" on the door

there are a number of them out there that people have put DET & 6MT in keep looking, some even with aero kits

LMAO!

spoonman, have you seen the numberplate?!!?! "Sexy Time" hahahahahahahaha. Love it!

Man, I really want a Varietta.. I just wish they had the SR20DET as standard :(

Just bought a house too, so I'll weigh up some costs ;)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
the real class bit is the "Chandu's Corner, restaurant & takeaways" on the door

there are a number of them out there that people have put DET & 6MT in keep looking, some even with aero kits
The only reason I asked is because he said it was completely original (i.e. manual from factory), plus it has the Autech branded manual / book and additional bracing around the top of the suspension strut which isn't standard on the S??

Reaction score
Country
Ideally I'd like a completely stock one too... or if modified in any way... then aero kit and alloys. no performance parts. I like a fresh plate to work with :)

Cant make head nor tail of that Jap website link hahaha, theres so many S15s on that its unreal!!!

Reaction score
Country
The only reason I asked is because he said it was completely original (i.e. manual from factory), plus it has the Autech branded manual / book and additional bracing around the top of the suspension strut which isn't standard on the S??
nar mate Chandu's Corners was a auto convert to man, not sure where hes getting the autech name from either, never really looked into the convertible so not too sure

Reaction score
Country
Could be wrong but I thought autech were responsible for doing the convertable conversion work for nissan?

Reaction score
Country
Could be wrong but I thought autech were responsible for doing the convertable conversion work for nissan?
As fas as I'm aware, yes thats correct. Autech did the convertible "Varietta" and their Spec-S Coupe model with different trimmings.

Reaction score
Country
As fas as I'm aware, yes thats correct. Autech did the convertible "Varietta" and their Spec-S Coupe model with different trimmings.
there we go learn something new......... man autech must of felt sorry for nissan making such a gay car with the spec s, that they had to go out of there way to attempt to make it better

Reaction score
Country
The Yen rate is pretty decent at the moment so an import might work out quite well?

Definitely get a Varietta, they're gorgeous!