What's new

autobahn88 fmic kits

Reaction score
Country
Where's the best place to get one from? Seen some on eBay but iv seen comments on here saying they could be fake. Getting fed up at looking at all different makes now I just want one that will fit with out losing my fog lights or having to cut my aero bumper

Reaction score
Country
It here : D not seen it yet as its at my missus's work. What size hole saw do I need and any recommendations? Also is there a template in the box to show where to drill?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
What? They must have sent the wrong kit! Bastids
I joke they do a pipe kit but the link I sent you was for the complete kit. Hope they sort this out for you buddy

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hoping they have he said the cores were out of stock so they sent the pipe kit first. : /

Reaction score
Country
Should be here on Monday. How have people held their battery down when its turned sideways?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I used a tie bar over the top of the battery and then had a threaded rod welded to the tray on the arch side of the battery and drilled a hole engine side and use another threaded rod I can remove then

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys going to have a go at making something just didn't know wether there was a way of just bolting it back down