What's new

S15 interior value??

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Alright guys, quick question..

Couple of people have asked me to sell my S15 Interior to them to upgrade there s14's but im not sure on what it would value at and if its worth selling?

Bascially what I would be selling would be the rear bench and all the plastics for the back and the boot and the carpets.

So basically everything apart from the front seats, door cards and the dashboard.

Could be swayed towards selling the doorcards as im getting a cage anyway so a price on them aswell?

Everythings preety much mint. So any help on a price?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
No idea as they don't often sell on here. The front seats are normally 150-250. So rear bench maybe £100, plastics from the boot are rare 2nd hand so maybe £100.
Maybe price the parts up from Nissan and then take off 1/3-1/2 depending on how much money you wanna make!

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
No idea as they don't often sell on here. The front seats are normally 150-250. So rear bench maybe £100, plastics from the boot are rare 2nd hand so maybe £100.
Maybe price the parts up from Nissan and then take off 1/3-1/2 depending on how much money you wanna make!
Sorry just read this lol... so ball park figure people would think acceptable for everything bar the dash and front seats? Maybe £300?

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Will try sell as one piece but if don't manage to do that then I'll sort you out for sure.

" @mrkerr #catchmydrift @downside_apparel #teamdsa "