What's new

Anyone know what these Japanese labels are?

Reaction score
Country
Im guessing this one is an oil change because of the 10w-30 but what is the other?

Reaction score
Country
Just service stickers, belt changes etc.

Mine has a pitwork sticker in the door shut with mileage on it and has pitwork belts. I just put 2 and 2 together.

Reaction score
Country
at my work there is a little Japanese girl. I take all my jap language car things to her for translation. I know thats no help to you boys in the UK , but if you like ill pull up this page at work next time i see her and ask for a translation, just might be a week or two away.

Reaction score
Country
2nd one is something to do with Engine Oil, I know the text in the circled off bit at the top reads 'Engine Oil'. Top photo reads 'Motor Oil / Oil Element'. Unfortunately I can't read the rest (katakana/hiragana I can read easily enough but kanji is another thing altogether!)

John-

Reaction score
Country
I'm gunna hijack this thread and ask what my little bunny says

It's on my rear view mirror. Kept it there cause it looks cool.
Fairly sure the last owner was a woman from other things I've found in there.

Reaction score
first sticker is engine oil and element change date milage and location it was changed, the second being the same info. The little bunny says "Warning! I get lonely easy so don't leave me alone for long periods of time"
hope that helps

Reaction score
Country
first sticker is engine oil and element change date milage and location it was changed, the second being the same info. The little bunny says "Warning! I get lonely easy so don't leave me alone for long periods of time"
hope that helps

the little jap girl said the exact same as this