What's new

RIP Paul walker S15 owner and F&F legend!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I hope he didn't suffer too,hope the impact killed him because burning to death has to be the worst way to go . Rip

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Me too mate. I hope they can find a way of keeping what they have shot of him in the new fast film be a nice little tribute

Reaction score
Country
Worse news I've woken up to in a long time. Sad sad day. Legend has been lost but his legacy will live on. Thoughts are with his family and friends

Reaction score
Country
Tragic news ! A great actor and a huge fan of the Japanese car scene.
R.I.P. Paul

Reaction score
Country
Such terrible news, couldn't believe it yesterday :(

Its one of those things you just cant quite believe and just refuse to believe hes actually gone forever.

Reaction score
Country
When I first heard this yesterday morning, at first I didn't quite process it, but later that day i realized we had just lost one of the most iconic characters from the Fast and Furious franchise and a fellow enthusiast of the import scene.

Ive always been an enthusiast of cars and I am a big fan of The Fast and Furious films, but I can honestly say that Paul Walker was the whole reason I got into the import scene. His Nissan Skyline was one of the most iconic cars in the series of films and I hope one day to own one also.

So I thank you Paul Walker for introducing me to the import car scene all those years ago when I was just a kid. Fast and furious will not be the same without you. Rest in peace.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Guys not sure if anyone is interested but one of my friends is making up some decals and all proceeds are going to paul walkers charity. If anyone is interested let me know and I will pas on details these are what's on offer

Also doing still a buster decal
£1.50 per sticker she is donating the vinyl so out of every pair £2.53 goes to his charity ( the rest is postage costs) is a nice way to show your respects