What's new

Anyone know these rear fenders?

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

Normally i'm a real tight hero with the internet and find everything i'm looking for or saw else where.
But i'm really getting stuck on this one and i'm freakin out about it, so please if anyone could say or find these somewhere?
That'l be greet!!!
The only store i have found is one in Sydney, but the wont reply to my emails:no::down: (Have send 2 now!)
http://www.empireaero.com.au/pages.asp?ID=Fenders

This is what it's about:

Cheers

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It's a vertex ridge or edge wide arch full kit so will be the vertex fenders that will only fit with the kit!

But actually they rear fenders look custom vertex so you'll have to get them made

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Thanx for the info mate, but it's not entirely true.
I read the thread + i really do know what a Edge or Ridge kit looks like, this is a Vertex lang kit with Origin front wide fenders.
Just dont (FFS) what the name is from the rear fenders, saw them before on another car (currently for sale on Japanese Used car auctions).
Just looking for a store in the UK, Japan or even the USA that sell them, so please guys help me out on this one.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
They really don't look like anything I've seen from a manufacturer. The squared lower section looks odd, and like its been crafted. But I'm afraid I can't help, wish I could. Got any better pics?

Reaction score
Country
Try vertex Europe dude, it's a vertex lang kit, u can get front fenders and rears, not cheep tho

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
He buddy, thank for the reply.

Yes indeed it's a Vertex Lang kit, found that out a week ago.....and i put the kit in order since then (original T&E Car make, no rep!!).
Couldnt found out wat brand the rear fenders were from, after a whole week of searching i got what i was searching for.
Both fenders, front and rear are from Origin, got the lad on Facebook right now.
The front fenders are Origin Lab type 1 + 20 mm and the rear are Origin Lab type 2 + 50 mm.

Thanx all

Reaction score
Country
Cool. That's cool to know, they would go with my body kit then

Reaction score
Country
The rear overs are G-corporation, see them on cars in Japan a lot recently.

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
No they are not, but i do get your point.
G-Corp also sells these type of fenders, but the overfenders seen on the picture above are as also written above, which is spoken with the owner of the car on the pics Origin Lab.

Again, topic can be closed as all the info has been gattered