What's new

Anyone seen this s15 on eBay

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I used to chat to the guy that Owned it before he smashed it was immaculate
I was tempted to buy it myself and rebuild it depends what the damage is doesn't look too bad tbh bonnet, crash bar, wings maybe rad .
But could be hidden damage from the impact as the guy hit a wall, have to have a proper look over it
you were able to buy the crash bars etc through nissan new as they had been replaced on my car when I got it . be worth looking into I say if it's repaired properly could be a really nice motor

Reaction score
The whole side from the suspension turret fowards looks like it's been shifted over. I'm sure it's nothing a jig wouldn't sort out though.

Mega low mileage!

I'd say it may be worth a punt depending on how much it goes for.

Reaction score
Country
Ill,keep,an eye on it then was thinking it might be a cheap way to get into a s15.
says its a nismo,edition is that pritty rare.

Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah did look a lot worse but if it's listed as superficial damage then it should be repairable. Can see in that both airbags have gone off not sure how readily available they are?
I'm wondering if this company has bought it and not been able to get hold of the parts to repair it so now selling? Or maybe have found there is chassis damage as cat d doesn't necessarily mean it's not been damaged so they have decided to pass it on. I'm sure I saw it up on eBay for sale a while back just after he smashed it

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would be concerned about rail damage and as said above I don't like the fact they have straightened out the bonnet and front guard to make the damage look less. Looking at the bend in that strut brace show's how much the driver tower has moved.I'd be checking the roof line and other panel alignment to see if there might be a twist in the chassis.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Ill,keep,an eye on it then was thinking it might be a cheap way to get into a s15.
says its a nismo,edition is that pritty rare.
Real shame, looked like a ridiculously clean car :cry: Don't think it's a Nismo edition though so I wouldn't let that sway your decision, looks like it has a nismo Speedo and suspension / braces are mentioned but all of those are available online. I would have thought a genuine Nismo edition would at least have had GT4's and the decals and would have had the Nismo kit and not the Aero kit:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Agreed! Jut had a few bits an bobs on.
I took this pic of mine with the nismo strut bar so you can see the difference
doesn't sit anywhere near as high as that does in the middle which would defo make me think it's bent more of the car than they are letting on

Reaction score
Real shame, looked like a ridiculously clean car :cry: Don't think it's a Nismo edition though so I wouldn't let that sway your decision, looks like it has a nismo Speedo and suspension / braces are mentioned but all of those are available online. I would have thought a genuine Nismo edition would at least have had GT4's and the decals and would have had the Nismo kit and not the Aero kit:
Yes, that's the Nismo R Tune body kit, very limited factory release, most you see here are aftermarket..Nice kit