Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Part Number:G3800-85F00-
Description:VISOR-ROOF

correct, parts arrived today from perfectrun, will install tommorow and post some pics if successful, dam japanese instructions lol :p
take lots of pics :)
A guide would be fun reading too :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Thank fook. You're not going to be hiring some hitman to get me, then :D

You should try the Jap instructions for the auto mirror close circuit. Had it for a year now and still haven't built the courage to fit it. And that's with having part of the instructions translated! :p :ghey:

Reaction score
ROFL.... thanks for the help :D

hahahah, yeh i don't think i would want to try the auto fold mirrors, wires going everywhere :p

Reaction score
ok quick update:

installed it without too many drama's, test fitted it etc... jap instructions/manual wasn't much help at all, so pretty much went ahead with how i thought it would fit...

1. pull the rubber seal out
2. undo the screws (indicated in red) holding the stock plastic lip on
3. pull the plastic lip off slightly, wipe it with supplied (pad that smells like wet glue???)
4. take off the backing on the double sided tape of the visor (indicated in blue)
5. clip the visor (clips indicated in green) onto the stock plastic lip
6. apply force to get the double sided tape to stick firmly
7. reattach plastic lip, insert screws (make sure you push the lip up, otherwise the screws won't go in properly)
8. reattach the rubber seal, give everything a wipe and enjoy your new visors :)

hopefully that helps, was a bit of a pain figuring out how to do it the first time, the 2nd one was easy after that..... if there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the metal track that runs perpendicular in front of the quarter glasses? I need both of them.