What's new

value of my pearl white spec r s15?.....

A

Adam1

Hello all!

I am fairly new to the forum, I am just wondering if you could maybe tell me what the value of my car is roughly?

i recently bought an S15 spec R, i bought the car needing the bonnet, passenger wing and front bumper painting these dont match perfect but not bad :) (it is registered as a cat D sadly)

the previous owner claimed it is running 392bhp, however i have no printout but i will take it to a rolling road to check before advertising :)

it has a tubular manifold which is heatwrapped, a full turbo back exhaust system, large front mount intercooler, hks intake pipe, alloy radiator, tein adjustable coilovers, loud blow off valve (sounds very nice)
just had a service, just had 4 new tyres on 18" rota alloys, smoked rear lights, xenon headlights, strut brace front and rear. nismo gt lsd, hks evc black limited, blitz turbo timer, meos head unit, mushroom filter, there is most likely a lot more which i have not noticed, i was not told much about the car when i bought it but i always liked them so i did and now i have decided to invest into another business for the winter and buy another gtr in the summer next year.

i will get some pictures up tomorrow but with it being a cat D i wasnt sure what to expect for it? i guess with the modifications it would maybe strip for a good bit of money?

it has an aftermarket "drift" front bumper, i think they are aero skirts, rear bumper and has the boot spoiler too.

A

Adam1

do the S15 Spec R's break for much money? i still have not managed to sell mine and i am now thinking of stripping it for parts it made just over 8k on ebay last time which i would have taken for a loss but i could not take any less than that. would i see anywhere near 8k back in parts if anyone could let me know that would be great.

thank you