What's new

publics reaction after 2 weeks

Reaction score
Country
ive had kids at my daughters school tell me my car is sick and just stand an stare, ive had kids shout look at those fing wheels, ive had my whole close where i live ask about this car... no one normally talks!! ive had people, grannies/dads stop and just stare ive seen 3 dogs so far stop walking and look at it... i think its the tone of the exhaust, kids driving in front of me turn and just stare a guy in the co op just started chatting to me about dog videos on youtube i was thinking is this man mad.... he even waited for me to pay and followed me outside then interrogated me about my supra :no: no mate its a silvia.

i love it :rotfl::rotfl::cool::cool:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it is good, even more so yours with the BN sports wide arch!

I've had people in moving traffic ask me "what car is that mate", to homeless guys stop and ask about the car, they were pissed up but said they are petrol heads and had never seen one before (I think they were drinking petrol at the time as well).

The rarity of the car makes is special, and one I don't think we can replicate very often in the UK anyway..

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Its true, I get the same things. I drove round a corner the other day and a guy just stopped dead in his tracks and just watched me go by! Lol. Flipping hilarious!!

The only things that get the same attention are the other big JDM classics I.e nice supra, skyline gtr's. and then super cars!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
One of the reasons I love these cars! Best one so far was an oriental chap following his son on his bike, stopped him and pointed and I could see him mouth that's a silvia ha ha mental have had the dogs stop an stare also which is proper weird but I love it such an awesome motor .

Reaction score
It's happens here but at different levels, get a lot of V8 boys wanting to race you, Cops wanting to give you defect notices and neighbours hating the loudness of the exhaust...Too many people have done the wrong thing with Silvia's in this country over the last 20 years

Reaction score
Country
ive had a wide body 180sx and a strawberry and none fot the reaction this thing gets.... dont think i will ever sell it!!

Reaction score
I have people every day ask me what the car is.

I think it's the BN kit that makes it look so different from other cars!

Reaction score
Country
Public reaction?

I had a new-paddle-clutch-traffic-light-stall moment when I picked the car up :eek:. Feeling like a right t**t and restarted, gave it a bootfull and shot off round the corner. Got to where we were going and the missus (in the car behind) was crying with laughter. Apparently some bloke wiating at a crossing down the road actually ducked, ran and dived over a hedge!! Not quite the public reaction I was hoping for. :wack:

I've also had little kids tell their Mum "OH MY GOD! Look at that car!" :nod:

It's one of the few cars everyone seems to really like.