What's new

Where can I buy an Oil filter relocation kit?

Reaction score
Country
Just had a look on there and they have a couple, only thing is their cheapest shipping quote was $83 which is a hell of a lot. Are they good for bringing it down if you speak to them about it?

Reaction score
Country
just buy a good quality oil cooler, then buy the adaption block, make your own hoses its not hard at all

Reaction score
I would get the hoses and fittings made up professionally as nothing worse then leaking lines or fittings not sealing properly due to the pressure..

Reaction score
Country
I would get the hoses and fittings made up professionally as nothing worse then leaking lines or fittings not sealing properly due to the pressure..
I had a line made up for me once....... it was in the fitting on and angle and once i pulled it apart it was not even pushed up all the way to the stop...... do them yourself that way you know they are done correctly, have a play around with some AN fittings / hoses you can easily find out how they all work, same principals as cutting your garden hose and pushing it into the fitting then screwing the clamping piece over the end..... if thats hard for anyone then they need take up egg painting and bead stringing or something not cars