What's new

Need your Comments on these Seats !

Reaction score
Website
www.imperial-concepts.com
Hi guys,

I am considering getting these used Red Bride Seats. Still very new, use for onli 3 mths. What you all think of it? Is it nice? The reason i am hesitating is because it is in Leather but tempted to get it as the Price is irresitably good. Don't wana regret buying so need more opinion from you guys...

:confused: Should i,Should i not....

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
They are bride's so its a big yes from me :thumbs: Just depends on whether YOU really like them as it will be your ass sitting on um :thumbs:

J.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Having had leather in my S14, I'd take the S15 cloth seats any day. Leather just doesn't hold you in the seat. Its 'slip sliding away' frequently. Plus you burn your arse off when its been sitting in the sun....

Reaction score
i don't quite like the leather trim, leather is more suited to luxury cars.... they look a bit tacky to me as well, i think a set of normal cloth brides would be better :)

R

RyanNK

Only my opinion....

Id much prefer a bride\recaro copy in cloth. Not so bright, better feel compared to leather and less $$$$$.

Something like this (although looking at the picture doesn't justify my "not so bright" statement above).

Reaction score
Website
www.imperial-concepts.com
Thanks Guys for ur comment but It's Sold :cry: ..... I called the seller of the seats last nite but only to realise that it has just been sold abt an hour before i called....Guess i am not fated to have that Seat...Hmmm ;)
Will Go look For One SOON!!!!! :D

Reaction score
i used to have a set of the 'teg red recaros....brand new, virtually, with no bolster wear....SO extremely holding!

kinda wish i'd still got them, but don't think i'd want red ones in the 15... :)