What's new

Try google'ing your numberplate

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I got really bored, and miss not having my car OTR, so googled my numberplate. Loads of us must have noticeable cars and numberplates. You might be interested in what you find.

S15 OMG

The following chat:

- i like those wheels, in a strange way, possibly due to their totally unashamed "look at me" effect

is it a 90s look?

- Super Advans, really popular in the 90's. the proper split rims still command a decent price!

- i am really not a fan of garish, but there is something cool about those.

its got to be due to those "tuner cars" i remmeber reading about back then and they would often sport wheels like that, hence they grow some form of hero status

I'm shocked that your sole reason for using your camera was to capture a horrible Silvia (and plate), rather than the utterly gorgeous CLS 55 behind it.

It's not a CLS 55 ...

Is it not? Oh well, take away the 55 and my point still stands.

Nope, 220 I would suspect.

Even it it was an AMG, I would still have taken pics of the S15. I see AMGs every day, can't remember the last time I saw an S15 though.

Post up what you find!

Reaction score
Country
Another wafu! Someone else on here (besides myself and Jamie) said they were coming down to Culdrose soonish - was that you?

Anyway, googled my plate, nothing came up. Obviously not getting out enough!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeh, we have taste! I have been at Collingrad this week, hence the boredom and numberplate Googling.
I want to have finished the project by the start of Nov, shortly before I come down to Culdrose.
I had done quite a few miles in 2 years of ownership before taking her off the road, so plenty of being spotted. I think some others have more noticeable cars than mine though!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'd have thought both of yours would if they got caught in busy car parks.
Maybe it is those of us with silly S15 numberplates

At a Japfest or another show I want to line up S15 OMG, YAY, RWD, DET, FTW and have a wide angle shot taken

Future S15OC banner ;)

Reaction score
Country
Yeh, we have taste! I have been at Collingrad this week, hence the boredom and numberplate Googling.
I want to have finished the project by the start of Nov, shortly before I come down to Culdrose.
I had done quite a few miles in 2 years of ownership before taking her off the road, so plenty of being spotted. I think some others have more noticeable cars than mine though!
Haha, treats. I'm off there in Feb for LRLC. Will have to get the 3 out for a photoshoot when you get here.