What's new

S14a ECU in S15

Reaction score
Can this be done. I've opened up my s14a and s15 ecus and they are identical. Of course the maps will be different. The reason that i'm asking, is that i have a H-Dev stage one modified S14A ECU. If i get it custom mapped by Jez, could i use it in the S15. If not i could remove the chip and daughter board and get it fitted to the S15. What do you all think?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I don't think so. S14a ECU contains NATS2. Must be run with the original NAT2 controller. The mapping is similar though. As suggested, Jez would be the one to ask :nod: He's got a thread in the Traders area :)

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
I'm not sure if it makes a difference on the ECU.. but the coil packs/power transistors are also different on the S14/S15. The other sensors are all similar except the water temp sensor is also a bit different in it's output.

Reaction score
Thanks all. Looks like i can reuse the hdev daughter board from my s14a in the s15 ecu and have it custom mapped. This seems like a plan :)

Reaction score
Hmm, here's a thing. Should i open up the Tomei ecu and have a look. It has guarantee tabs on it, but i'm sure it's ran out by now.
What do ya reckon?