What's new

Has anyone seen this travesty??? Or is it??

Reaction score
All I can say is bravo for doing something different.

Personally the S15 is one of the best looking cars for the money so I wouldn't change the front .

Still cool though

Reaction score
Country
Workmanship is good but everytime Ilook at it I'm just left wondering why you'd bother. They have mad a pretty car less pretty.... If they had fitted an 180sx kouki front end on the other hand now that would of been epic!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
That makes me sad, as above looks like very good workmanship and fair play for trying something different but why choose something so common, boring and average on a s15???? The two tone paint job doesn't suit it either..

Reaction score
Country
I believe so. A car breakers over here was making one before they folded :( The lines work so well, best of all the conversions imo.

Reaction score
Country
I don't have a problem with s15.3 or any other s chassis front end, but I think that bimmer front is ridiculous. It screams too much for attention.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Reaction score
You need to remember that we're in Europe where bmws are common ...

This car is in Japan where Sbodys are like corsa's and bmws aren't so common ,
Them japs love the euro thing!

I'm pretty sure there's a caged S15.3 project in the UK. Remember it being for sale on DW last year

Reaction score
Website
www.mapmycar.co.uk
Country
That's a very good point, and it would seem the BMW front end is only the tip of the iceberg.. I know it's not a S chassis but check out what veilside has done to this supra to get that euro look....

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
That actually had potential; if they had ditched the Bently grille, had been a bit more reserved with the bonnet / bumper that would be stunning. love the colour and the proportions & rear arches. Pair that with the noise of a 2jz :smitten:

Reaction score
Country
Nikko tripod action is cool regardless of the car. I quite like the S15.46/whatever, but the 15.3 is ugly. 15.4 conversions look ok though, out of all the S body front end swaps it has to be the best, the lines work better with the 15 body than the original 14!