What's new

Don't buy fakes of fakes, buy our fakes.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It seems they now think they are a proper manufacturer. (Tbf they are slightly as they have their own designs) but they started in the copy club. And most ppeople will always feel that way.

Reaction score
Country
It seems they now think they are a proper manufacturer. (Tbf they are slightly as they have their own designs) but they started in the copy club. And most ppeople will always feel that way.

The difference with rota compared with a lot of the others doing replica/copy wheels etc is that they are built to a good standard and tested to check they are safe. Some of the others that offer similar copied/replica rims have no testing what so ever and this is the issue in my eyes.

Rota now have 5+ of their own designs on sale iirc, they also offer rims in sizes/fitments that the originals never did so I really have no issue with them at all, in fact I own some.

Reaction score
Country
I've seen Rota copies cropping up on eBay, called Bola rims... :wack:

Reaction score
Country
I've seen Rota copies cropping up on eBay, called Bola rims... :wack:
See if they were moaning about those then the comments all over the net would be fair, the fact they are letting the consumer know that other wheels are being badged as rota with no safety testing the kudos to them imo.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I do agree with you Chris. The main issue is obviously safety, and I've also owned a set of Rota's and had no issues also. But I was aware when I bought them I was buying a cheap version of the wheels I wanted to own.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I would still buy rota's. as real rims cost too much! But I bought 350z ray's enginering forged rims for £250. So win win for me.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I think good jap wheels are out there if you want them. Rota's are easily accessible and that's not there fault, fair play to them they cornered the market perfectly! I'm buying 2 works cr kai' s off Parky for sensible money off of here! I've spoken to Injection Imports to import another two. They want £310 each delivered to my door for 17" Works. Ok thats without tyres but with them they still come in 200 quid less than I paid for my Rota's.

Reaction score
Country

I will NEVER own a set of Rota's. I just don't like the fact that they stole the rim designs from larger companies to build their name. Hell even their "new" line is a CCW wheels. There's a ton of Japanese rims that you can buy new (or used) for a bit more then what you'd pay for Rotas.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is true man I have rota gtr , price for a set of these in the size and offset I have is over 950 I just got my xd9's bigger rim too for about 250-300 more

Last edited: