What's new

How many S15's in the UK?

Reaction score
Country
Probably been asked and answered before but just out of curiosity, how many are there in the UK? Is there any website that gives that sort of data?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I read somewhere a while ago someone had guessed a few hundred! But now I imagine few thousand maybe?

Reaction score
There can't be anymore than a couple hundred ! Everyone with an S15 knows someone with an S15 !

Reaction score
Country
Can't be many still rare at shows n stuff think a lot are in ireland

Mike

Reaction score
Country
We had 27 I think at japfest year before last and think I saw 3 more that we're there. I think perhaps there are more than we imagine that don't use the forum! I would guess atttt 600-800 maybe?!

Reaction score
Country
Have a thread in the wanted section mate. Had a Polish lorry reverse into it in a service station- hit and run style. Smashed in the rear quarter door and wing

Reaction score
Country
I think you'd be surprised at how many were over here now tbh. There were 5 at a smallish local show the other day, loads of people are now using them for drifting etc also. Id say that there is easily over 500 in the uk and ireland now tbh with the numbers growing due to the amount of imports coming in.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Ireland I think there's a fair few but in the uk I'd still say around 250, but then 500 isn't exactly a lot more. Hard to know without an official clarification. Don't think we can do that either as they get registered as all sorts.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
We need a mass gathering : D
Tried that! Just impossible to please everyone! I thought jae would be good but that thread flounced too! We can keep trying though!

I agree with Chris, more than we think!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Plus a lot of people who own them aren't on here, so I think japfest 2012 will be the biggest meeting ever.

I don't know how to see how many active members we have, I mean 46 people have seen this thread 95% will have s15's but only 70% will be in the uk! Ireland not counting!

I may put in a phone call to the DVLA to ask how many Nissan chasis numbers starting S15 are registered an still in use. As I bet for every 3 that's registered 1 gets written off.

Reaction score
Country
Plus a lot of people who own them aren't on here, so I think japfest 2012 will be the biggest meeting ever.

I don't know how to see how many active members we have, I mean 46 people have seen this thread 95% will have s15's but only 70% will be in the uk! Ireland not counting!

I may put in a phone call to the DVLA to ask how many Nissan chasis numbers starting S15 are registered an still in use. As I bet for every 3 that's registered 1 gets written off.
go for it would be interesting to know how many there is for deffo:thumbs: