What's new

what is this company like

N

neil.k

hey all i posted this on sxoc and they told me to come here for advice i am currently on a search for an s15 spotted a few but seen a real nice one with this company. They are called jap angels (www.jap-angels.com). i was wondering has anyone delt with this company or know any info of them. your help much appreciated

Reaction score
firstly..... are the cars you're thinkin' of already in the country???

basically.... if they are, go take a look, and just treat it like any other used car garage, take someone else with you if you're not experienced in cars.

if not, and they'll be importing on your behalf, or they're mid importing one you like the look of, unless they're BIMTA registered... shop their at your own risk is the end all of it! if something goes wrong and they're not bimta, you're on your own! a few on here will tell you more about bimta etc.... but i think there's also a thread about it on the forum already!

rule of thumb though, no bimta, walk away!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
As I said on the SXOC.

They seem to have alot of cars from King-Buyer.
That company doesn't have the best of reputations and is rumoured to be affiliated with organized crime (only rumours, but I've heard it from several countries including Japan).
You can try to search for "King-buyer" or that other name they use. Kauzosha or something similar on the sxoc or gtr.co.uk
then you should find some info on them.

Its' your call though.

N

neil.k

yea found out they are bitma approved. they want 500 pound up front is that the way wll companies work