What's new

Painted Rocker cover

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to LK Drifter (from SXOC) :notworthy for painting my rocker cover. It came out better than I could have dreamed. I picked it up from him on my trip to the UK last week and was even more happy to get it back to Moscow still intact.

Now all I need is the engine to put it on :)

J

Jordan

Damn thats sexy...

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no.... wait... I need an engine.... and an s15 :mad:

Reaction score
i'd have thought the hardest part would be sourcing a spare cover unless you don't mind havin' the car off the road for the duration of spray time! :)

looks very nice though! :) i'm tempted to do mine, but i don't have a second car, only the work van.... so if a spare pops up i may! :)

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Dazz0i said:
i'd have thought the hardest part would be sourcing a spare cover unless you don't mind havin' the car off the road for the duration of spray time! :)
I know LK drifter is looking to buy a spare rocker cover to do this, but so far hasn't been able to source one. I'm really happy with the result though :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think i saw prepainted rocker covers on Yahoo Japan about 6 months ago or something.

Could be worth looking it up. That would free a rocker cover up for LK drifter aswell :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Thats looks sewwt :thumbs:

Fancied getting this done, on a spare one of course, but dont know what colour to go for, getting it Pewter would look silly unless i painted the plug cover black :thumbs: