What's new

S15 banzai feature June 2013

Reaction score
Country
Has anyone seen this? Wondered what people's opinions were, especially when I read it was the Mona Lisa from Tokyo Drift!! Makes me wanna wire tuck my bay so badly, possibly the best s15 I've seen..

Any thoughts?

Bit disappointed with the air suspension.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Changed a lot since Tokyo drift, I love the whole look of it but yer air suspension isn't great on my list of mods. I like the front bumper but not sure if it would go with my vertex kit

Reaction score
Country
Arr it's so good! Droooool!! I love how low it is. Yer the whole kit is bad ass lol, didn't peglio have that front bumper with vertex or similar skirts and rear.. You really not happy with your kit then bud? I saw that fitment around the headlights wasn't brilliant as japfest.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Everything is spot on but yer the front bumper doesn't look mean enough to me, yer I still haven't got it properly attached will do it this weekend. Most of the vertex kits seem to hang low around the lights yer looks good on his.

where did you get the vertex Lang front bumper from? I don't really want to spend anymore on it as I'm saving for the next motor lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Mum sourced it from Japan lol! What you thinking of getting? I constantly look at m3's and evos!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Don't get an m3 unless its a v8 lol I went from an e46 to my 15 and never looked back.
I love the cwest and the bay is pure awesome man!!!

Reaction score
Country
They seem to have s15 power to weight ratio with a bit more elegance. Can't help but browse, they really not compare to the 15? I can't afford the v8 without getting rid of the daily and savings lol.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
They are nice to drive but I found mine a little boring after a while and any power increase costs a lot ! They don't feel special to drive compared to the 15 . If you are interested I say take one Fi a test drive mate only way you will find out if it suit you. Also remember services are extortionate I had a 3k service once no joke ha

Reaction score
Country
Love the kit, and the attention to detail of it. Don't like the back brakes being bigger than the front or the rear lights. Some clear corner lenses on the rear would look much better.

Reaction score
Country
i can see why he would air ride it to save the kit but seems pointless to have 500hp and air ride.. either way its still a cool car, an lexus isf would be cool jay-pan, similar money to v8 m3's would be a hard choice.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
ISF for the win! Hell of a car and not a cock car too.

I think the race air ride system that spoon man posted up on your thread Matt, would be best so you can drop it 2inches max but has coilovers so would drive a lot better. But then I've also never driven a car on airbags so they may be ok in a 300bhp car.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
With regards to air ride, have you checked out kw suspension? Their kits are amazing and they do a hydraulic lifting system for some of their kits like the lambo etc have where it raises the front so you can get over bumps etc? Might be worth a shout...
And isf is an awesome motor , plus much rarer on the roads .

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Yer I'm looking at the v8 M3s but just yesterday a convertible one went past with what can only be described as the cast off Jeremy Kyle show driving it, revving the balls off it. Do look nice though.

As with the ISF have hell of a lot more spec, cheaper too service £160 every 10k then £660 for the big 60k service plus rare like an S15 and still jap! But defiantly a tough choice still.

the noise is much deeper rather than raspy like the m3 just listen to it!....ohhhh may goddddd!

http://youtu.be/QyD2mWWPRrk

Last edited: