What's new

Fujitsubo extractors for DE engine

Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Country
Extremely interested mate.

Do you happen to know whether he would ship to the UK?

Also, it states that its missing the gasket, do you happen to know where I can get one for this part or can I use the original?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Hey buddy,

If you could also forward contact details for him, I would be greatful ;)

Cheers

Reaction score
Country
ive sent a txt to him asking for his email if he gets back to me ill forward it onto you. if hes not willing to ship internationally Hamilton is only 30min from where i live so i can help you out there if you get stuck

Reaction score
Country
just got back to me says hes only willing to ship withing NZ, so ill leave it up to you what you want to do

Reaction score
Country
Hey buddy,

Sorry for the late response.

I would be extremely greatful if you could arrange this for me your end. I have no problem transffering monies over to you prior if need be.

Would you accept Paypal payment?

Also what would it cost in terms of delivery to the UK?

The other thing I really need to know as well, is whether it comes with everything needed to fit striaght on to my SR20DE?

Only reason I ask is that he stated in the auction that the spare manifold was not included?

Thanks again for your help mate, appreciate it ;)

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
he means the other pipes in the picture, im not 100% sure if it would bolt up to your existing exhaust, but i would look at changing other parts of your exhaust to match the headers otherwise you will be bottle necking the system further down, and by changing i mean getting a exhaust shop who know what they are talking about not some back water welder to make something which will complement them

Reaction score
Country
crap just looked up shipping cost....................... approx $300 nz dollars....... but thats air freight, trying to find surface shipping as thats a stupid cost

Reaction score
Country
Cheers buddy,

Appreciate you helping out. A shame it costs so much to import things these days :(

But as you said I think I would be better off purchasing all the parts from RHD Japan. Atleast that way I know that everything will bolt on out of the box.

Thanks again!

Regards

Ash