Nissan 200SX S15 Owners Handbook

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its the Aussie handbook, so some of them may have one. Alternatively, Pitstop will ship one to you.

Welcome BTW :wave:

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome Nicely.

Will be posting up some details and pictures of the new S15 soon. Its certainly a bright colour!

I must admit since seeing your S15 last year at the photo shoot I was hooked on eventually getting one :nod:

I will check pitstop website but in the meantime S15R: how much do they go for in Aus/NZ? Perhaps we could do a group buy for those who are interested?

From one happy S15 owner :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yellow Spec S?

Just remember that that handbook will be for the Oz S15s. They were different spec to the NZ and JDM S15s. Both Spec S and R were turbo too.

Reaction score
Yep, Yellow Spec-S (modding to follow)

I had realised that the owners manual will be kind of different. I would just like one to compliment the vehicle pack and to answer some questions I have about the car. For example, I have some additional switches in the car that I have not seen on any S15 Spec-S or Spec-R.

You may get to see it soon when Kango_V and I come over to pick some parts up from you for his ESVA test?

No doubt I will be picking your brains on the S15 over time. I thought a Spec-S document would be good for those who wish to go down this route.

Have a good one, Mike

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
blinx said:
The switch in question is to the right of the steering column and looks like a water reservoir heater for the windscreen washers.
Is it for the ESVA rear fog-light?

The only thing I have at the right of the steering column is height adjustment for the stock HID lights. And there used to be a turbo-timer override switch (not stock).