What's new

Trial fitted my new wheels today...

Reaction score
Country
I decided to go for 3SDM 0.01, 18x8.5 ET15 front, 18x9.5 ET18 rear. Think the rears stick out too way much and I might have to see if I can swap them for another pair of 8.5"s rather than spending money on wide arch kits, when I haven't even bought tyres yet..!

Think they suit the car pretty well looking at the side on view.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice mate, I was looking at these too but the offsets are pants ! Look nice in the car though.
Slight pull bit of camber and some stretches tyres you would get em on there ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Yeah the offsets are pretty nuts haha... I reckon 8.5" rear would be a bit more suited. I've emailed 3SDM to see if they will exchange them.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
they should do mate do love these wheels though was tempted to try make them fit mine ! hope they sort it out for you dude,look forward to see pics of them properly fitted

Reaction score
You'd be surprised how much they'll pull in once there's tyres on them and the car is sitting on the ground. Small bit of stretch on the tyres and you might get away with just an arch rolling. Nice wheels though :)

Reaction score
Make the car fit the wheels!!

Bit of poke here.. Bit of stretch there and a slight roll on the rear and you'll be fine and dandy

Do it

Reaction score
Country
You're like the devils on my shoulder here, no angels to argue though, haha...

Will get the arches rolled, tyres bought and fitted. Best to get a pro to do the camber though aye?

Reaction score
Country
You'll get that pal. Like I said they will stick out less than mine on the rear. Lower offsets will always look better ;)

Reaction score
3sdm on the S15 though, that's a good shout!!

As I said, make the car fit the wheels! Don't send them back,

Lower offset is better

Reaction score
Country
Don't think the rears are going to work, went to a place to see about getting the arches rolled today and there's filler in the arches which will crack if they try to roll them. Fronts are done but not sure what to do now to be honest...

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
How sure we're they that there was filler in them? It's hard to tel from pictures but looks pretty straight!

Reaction score
Country
They said there were small hairlines where it had been smoothed, I had a look and could see them when they pointed them out, don't think it's worth a punt though as if they have been fillered as some point and do crack then it'll just result in an expensive spray job. I'll see if I can get some pics.

Reaction score
Country
Got a few pics, let me know what you reckon. It all looks like metal to me but I'm not an expert so what do I know...

Reaction score
Country
You don't have to cut up the rear fenders in order to "fit" 9.5 wide rims. A roll with a smooth pull would make it fit. The offset on those rims you selected would mean you'd have to crank dat camber, in order to make them fit. I would have started at +22 personally....

Reaction score
Country
Didn't realise the arches on s15's were so gay. I had 18x11 et0 on the back on my s14a without spazzy camber.

The bad thing is a flare on s15's ruin the lines IMO so the furthest you could go is a roll and slight pull.

MAP.s. those wheels will fit easy, you will be suprised how much they camber in when it's on the deck.

Reaction score
Country
Didn't realise the arches on s15's were so gay. I had 18x11 et0 on the back on my s14a without spazzy camber.
Pretty much this! I came to the same conclusion researching sizes for the rims I'm looking to purchase. You'd think that it would have been as easy to fit 18X10.5 as it is on S14's, but nope...No dice. It's a slight pull and roll on a S14. On a S15, it's a major pull with a roll and a tiny bit of a flare...

Reaction score
Country
I'd be more than happy to get the rears rolled and pulled slightly if my mind hadn't been poisoned with the possibility of filler and an expensive paint job if it did go badly.

I think I'm gonna try the pair of 8.5"s on one side and see how it fairs before I go sticking tyres on the 9.5"s.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
You can get a 18x10 on the rear with an offset around 35-38 and flat back arches , but anything more than that is gonna need a pull