What's new

Fast and furious 6.....what did you think

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I saw it Sunday and I want to see it again!

The cars, the girls, the CARS! Was pretty epic film and had me pumped up. Defo one to watch on the big screen to get the best effect.

For me it was the best one since the first one, all the old crew and the legend of the rock! Perfect combo!

Only thing I didn't really like was the end but I won't spoil it for anyone, but for those who have seen it, there is no way they were there in the film when the thing happened. I've watched it since and it didn't happen so I don't like it!

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
Same here, I loved the film and I watched the other one to check the details.

However, it's nice to see them connecting them all together.

Reaction score
Country
for me i thought it was poor, its getting ridiculous now, the early ones were good as it was mainly street racing, cool modified cars and good story lines. now its all about saving the world and bringing down huge drug cartels and terrorists. The cars dont seem to feature as such a big part either, when was the last time you went to a street meet and saw 458's aventadors etc

one bit that did make me chuckle other than tyrese getting owned by everyone was the diesel astra police car keeping up with a plymouth and letti's jenson interceptor...

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Could have been an underground racing meet :) filled with 1000+whp Lambos and Ferrari's
I've been to lots of these and they are awesome! Oh wait that was online forza! Yeah it's abit unrealistic but at least cgi of the cars was kept to a minimum. But it was nice that it was sentimental to the old skool. And watching the old ones its really no more ridiculous.

Reaction score
Country
being very anal now but...

did anyone notice hobbs refering to the M5's they were driving as bi turbo V8's...pretty sure they were E60 V10 M5's with arguably one of the greatest sounding engines to go into production.

sorry to those who enjoyed the film, wasnt in a good mood that day lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
I thought it was pretty **** to. Completely ridiculous and every things so over the top. If you ignore the story line and how unrealistic everything is it was a okay action film. Don't even get me started on he plane and runway.

however, everyone I've spoken to loved it.

Reaction score
Country
I've been to lots of these and they are awesome! Oh wait that was online forza! Yeah it's abit unrealistic but at least cgi of the cars was kept to a minimum. But it was nice that it was sentimental to the old skool. And watching the old ones its really no more ridiculous.
Underground racing have meets all the time in America and have had a few in Europe, YouTube the videos 1500whp gallardo's, turbo busa's, Ferrari's, vipers loads of stuff like that.