What's new

Searching for a s15. Anyone thinking of selling up?

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

Figured I would register on here seing as tho I'm fairly posative my next car will be a s15 :)

Wondering if anyone was thinking of selling up or knows of a good spec 15 for sale?

Thansk a lot.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
There are a few in the forsale section mate, if you like red then there's fruitbooter's. Only 3-4 in the country in red.
Or there's 2 nice grey ones forsale at the mo!

Reaction score
Country
Hi,
yeh I have seen those you are referring to :) the red one is loverly and clean but it doesn't have the spec r aero. And although some people may not like it, I want to buy one that has already had a lot of modifications. Iv done the old built not bough thing with my s14a and my rx7 and I spent a ridiculous amount of money. I'd be much happier buying a well spec'd one and making my own touches to it.

That pewter stage 3a one would be a perfect example but I am put off by the high miles which is a shame.

Reaction score
My brother B9NKO on here is selling his modified purple S15, it's in the forsale section. Worth a look at as its a very nice car

Reaction score
Country
i will be selling up in couple months i reckon buts a full comp spec car yet removable cage etc

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
You could always import one with low miles?
That's what I'm doing and I can't recommend JM Imports enough.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi,
yeh I have seen those you are referring to :) the red one is loverly and clean but it doesn't have the spec r aero. And although some people may not like it, I want to buy one that has already had a lot of modifications. Iv done the old built not bough thing with my s14a and my rx7 and I spent a ridiculous amount of money. I'd be much happier buying a well spec'd one and making my own touches to it.

That pewter stage 3a one would be a perfect example but I am put off by the high miles which is a shame.
I wouldn't let high miles put you off, if its been well looked after I would have a high miler than a low mileage car that's been treated poorly.

Reaction score
Country
I'm thinking more resale, I plan on using it as a daily and keeping it for a while so I'm going to put a lot of miles on it myself.