What's new

Anyone know either of these S15's?

Reaction score
Country

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yep the first one was owned by a chap on here in Northern Ireland, "Paul brown" I.e some Asian guys came over and bought it off him for £6,200 and then have had it for a good year!

No2 again has been forsale for a long time, not from Paul brown but on eBay! So can only imagine they've bought it cheap and marked the price up. But not sure the owner has ever been on here!

Reaction score
Country
I know one or two people have said they werent too sure about SVA imports, but I got my S15 from there and they did a really good job before handing the keys over to me.

When i went to view my car I spoke to the owner Raef, who's had years of experience in building race cars and hes actually not a bad guy.

When it came to buying the car, he had it fully resprayed for me, had new tyres put on and even upgraded the adjustable coil overs, as he thought the orginal setup wasnt good enough.

To be honest me and my dad were quite suprised when we picked it up as he didnt have to do all that work.

Plus the fact we got 12months parts and labour with the car. I had the first few services done with SVA and I will admit, other than Raef, the other mechanics are not very talkative, but they do a good job.

But anyway, point being I have had the car for 2 years now and Ive never had any major issues with it and underneath its rust free.

Taking it down to Jez at horsham developments on Wednesday to have a new titanium catback fitted as well as HKS induction kit and torque damper and i cannot wait ;)

Might be worth a look mate and ask for Raef if you wanna talk about there cars.

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
i dont think that first car from paul brown is for sale anymore as way back when is tarted looking he had that for sale and when i phoned he said he'd sold it. i remember it well as it has loads of nismo bits and dc2 recaros