What's new

Thinking about selling my FULL AERO body kit.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Right as above I'm thinking about selling the whole original JDM aero kit on my S15 because im going to go for another kit and run pver fenders, would obviously include FRONT & REAR bumper, side skirts and full spats.

It's still all in on piece and no major damage has a few light scuffs and marks here and there but overall in good condition....

Just thinking what sort of price this would reach as a complete set and how many people would be interested if I do sell?

Here's a pic of the front bumper anyway let me know what you think price wise....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
grp copy aero bumpers go for 3-400 , grp copy spats go for around 100-150 new. think new real aero bumprrs are around the 6-700 mark, standard rear bumper go for 100 ish skirts the same 100-150 so i would assume 800ish ... Suppose it will come down to demand more than anything

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is the kit really worth 800 GBP?

I really really don't like the kit myself

Would never have thought it would be worth that much

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Personally I don't like it either, maybe is a little high but they dont come up very often and there seems a lot of people want the genuine aero ATM .only way to find out is advertise it and see what offers he gets...

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Aero kit all the way for me!!

If you posted this whole kit at 800 odd quid someone would snap it straight up IMO, hell I know I would have done(Condition dependent obviously) The aero bumper i paid 840 for last year and paid 120 odd for copy spats. The real spats are basically un-findable i was quoted over 400 quid by rhd for a pair again un painted.

But as Chris says would be demand as its alot of cash, if it was me and you dont need the cash to fund the new body kit your after i would remove it all tidy it up and hold onto it. Place it up here with the right pics at a ONO price and see how it goes. The standard aero kit adds massive value to these cars from stock. Someone will want it, second hand aero bumpers dont come up for sale often.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I sold a second hand repaired bumper for £500. Aero kit is way more desirable than your frp kits! That's why there value is so high! They also increase the resale value of the car ��

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah I would buy your over fenders, new bumpers etc but keep the kit stored for when you want to sell the car.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the input guys! Guess ill have to have a little think about it, as iv seem bumpers go for £600 themselves and again I know the spats are £££ as well!

Perhaps start the sale of high and see what people offer me over a longer period of time, and who gives the best offer and wants it the most haha.

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I would buy your over fenders, new bumpers etc but keep the kit stored for when you want to sell the car.
Lol the car will never be sold fella, it's going to be drifted and tracked hard, the only way I will get rid of it is if its wrote off. :)

Reaction score
Country
a brand spanking new front bumper is a £1000 on its own mate

Reaction score
The Aero kit is genuine Nissan and they haven't been made for 13 years. They are plastic not fibre glass so they fit perfectly and they are much desired here in Oz because of the fact they are getting rarer to find and they are genuine.Besides everyone here is over Vertex Kits

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
May put this up for sale for around £800 mark tomorrow as I've had a few emails itching towards having it.

Just to see what people come up with as I'm in no rush to sell it and don't currently have a kit to replace it and also still in 2 minds wether to keep or not.
So the price would stay firm because of that and would be there to replace a full kit.

Reaction score
Country
if i was you i would advertise that it will be for sale in 2months, that way you will get heaps of interest